.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

myLot - How to get education VISA to study in America (USA)...?

myLot - How to get education VISA to study in America (USA)...?

To know clear details click on above link...


ramesh chowdarapally (1540) ranked 4,693 out of 26,146 in people8 minutes ago
Friends, i wanna do MS in USA.
I know all details about VISA and PASSPORT(theoritically).

But i don't have any person interaction about this.
Actually how the American Universities are coming into my country. How this process will be carried out.

Care to enlighten me about this.

And some are told to me that "there we can do any part time job while we are studying",
How is it possible?

And what type of city is correctly suitable for me to study and earn.
Newyork, Washington, Pennysilvania, New jercy, california... like wise there are many top cities are there, in these all which is economical to me.

And i heart that "Indian students are living in rent rooms which are in far distance to the main city, thats why they are frequently killed by the unknown in the night time trains....
How far it is correct.

And give me your valuable suggestions..


From:Ramesh chowdarapally
oxfordramesh.ch@gmail.com