.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Every Relation is Important.. | Authspot

Every Relation is Important.. |



Friends, We enter into world single and we will live the world single. But in between this, we have a journey of life time experiences and great friends and relations.
I want to share something what I know….
We are talking with our relatives that “we are one family but they are just friends and we have to live happily and maintain strong bonds”.
Even in my family also, my parents are simply scolding me that “are your friends helping in all your personal matters?, what they will do for you, you don’t know how to live in this world,
always friends, friends, friends…”.
My parents are serious on me like this, why relatives are important than friends for our parents. But i know they are in my heart, they will not do anything for me,
because they are my friends.
On the other hand we spend most of our times with our friends than relatives. We meet our relatives at special occasions, if we are living separately.
So we have lot of enjoyments and
memories with our friends than relatives. But according to our parents and senior citizens, our relatives is important than our friends,
because they are related with our family
and having blood relationship as well as our parents and our parents don’t know more about our friends like our relatives.
So parents give first place to relatives and they also have friends.
We have many problems, ofcourse there are many ups and downs in our lives, We always remember that “We are born
to express our valuable(assume ourselves) feelings and not to impress others.
Maintain every relation happily, because we are the donar of love, they are the beggars of love.
Have a nice day,
your remo.


Read more: http://authspot.com/thoughts/every-relation-is-important/#ixzz1II6E9Bil